Edwin M. Gregorio, Ph.D.
Address: 33-A G.L. Jaena Street (17th Street),
West Rembo, Makati City, Philippines
Phone: (+632) 751-1606; (Mobile) – (63) 0917-881-2608
EMPLOYMENT & JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Six Years (6) years - Dean/Director - 2006 - present - Christian International School of Theology - www.cistonline.org
· Implement Organizational vision, mission and goals for educational network in Asia;
· Strategic Planning on Inter-Cultural Studies and Development for Missions;
· Improve Global Training Programs, Curriculum & Instructions, Mentoring & Coaching;
· Development of Programs and Strategies for Academic Excellence and Quality Education;
· Formulate and Design Training Modules/Manuals and other educational or instructional materials, on the basis of Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
Ten (10) years - Lecturer/Trainer - 2000 - 2010 - Various Schools and Organizations
· Specialized field in Mentoring & Coaching for Leadership and Management;
· Planning, organizing and implementing workshop/seminars, conventions and trainings on Christian Formation and Values, Ethics and Leadership, Administration and Management;
· Participated in at least two major workshop/conventions annually;
· Provide a continuous evaluation and learning opportunities for School Faculty and Staff Development.
Four (4) years - Management/Academic Consultant - 2004 - 2008 - Christian Ministry College; Immanuel Institute and Seminary; Immanuel Theological Seminary; Philippine Reformed and Renewal Churches; Christian International School of Theology - www.cistonline.org
· Provide organizational analysis and evaluation for Organizational Development (OD);
· Strategic Planning and development of corporate culture and values;
· Evaluate Training Programs, Curriculum & Instructions, Mentoring & Coaching;
· Development of policies, programs and strategies for Management and Staff in accomplishing organizational goals and objectives.
Nine (9) years - Associate Professor - 1995 - 2004 - AMA Computer Learning Center
· Specialized training: PC Concepts; Software applications (DOS and Windows based);
Computer Hardware and Internet technology; Computer Troubleshooting, & Networking;
· Formulate and develop teaching and training materials and manuals;
· Specialized research and training on the subjects: Management and Administration; Industrial Relations in Organization - Human Behavior and Organizational Development; Marketing and Advertising; Values Education, and Ethics; English Business Communications - Speaking and Writing; part of Quality and Development ISO Team.
· Trained and taught NCC-UK Curriculum subjects such as: Project Management; Business System Development and Basic Computing Principles;
· Participated in different computer training and seminars like: Microsoft Windows; Microsoft Office; Desktop Publishing and Layout; Cisco Networking, etc.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCES & JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Five (5) years - Director - Christian Education - 1990 - 1995 - Christian Ministry Institute
· Provide organizational leadership in the area of Administration, Human Resource Training and Development and Educational Management;
· Develop course description, course syllabus and course outlines;
· Specialized training in Curriculum or Instructional Design and Development;
· Provide and conduct continuous training modules and participated in at least two major training programs a year. Familiar with Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
Four (4) years - Vice-President , Board Member - 1990-1994 – Assemblies of Christ for Truth and Sanctity, (ACTS, INC.) – a non-stock, non-profit organization
· Specialized exposure in Management, Administration and Leadership;
· Responsible in planning, organizing, leading and directing the affairs of the corporation;
· Setting goals, objectives and its supervision; research and evaluation;
· Formulate methods, strategies and action plans in accomplishing the purposes of the organization; Church Planting Missions; Start-up Training School;
· Provide healthy working relationship together with the Board Members, officers and staff of the corporation;
· Participated in strategic planning, policy making, organizational structuring and development.
LEARNING & TRAINING DESCRIPTIONS
Graduate - 2003 - Doctor of Philosophy in Theology and Religion - Christian International School of Theology - www.cistonline.org
· Specialized studies in Philosophy, Theology and Religious Education;
· Leadership and Administration; Mentoring and Coaching; Social Biblical Theology;
· Interfaith and Cross-cultural Studies and Missions;
· Managing and organizing Christian Education and Instructions.
Graduate - 2002 - Doctor of Ministry – Manila Theological College (MTC)
· Specialized studies in Christian Leadership; Intercultural Studies and Missions;
· Church Administration; Evangelism and Discipleship; and Practical Theology;
Christian Education and Current Social Issues.
Two Years – 1996-‘97 - Ph.D. in Development Administration - Philippine Christian University
Specialized studies in:
· Human Resource Development and Management (HRD);
· Corporate Planning, Analysis and Strategy;
· Financial Management, Analysis and Administration;
· Quantitative Techniques;
· Cross Administration of Culture and Values (International Management);
· Administration of Political Development.
Graduate - 1994 - Master of Arts in Christian Education - Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries
· Specialized training in Academic Administration; Mentoring and Coaching
· Formulation and Research on Curriculum design and development.
· Familiar with Organizational Development and Human Behavior through social sciences (i.e. anthropology, philosophy, theology, cross-cultural studies, and biblical counseling);
· Emphasis on Christian education; values education and work ethics.
· Participated as team program coordinator in 10/40 Windows Convention with 300 participants
Technical Skills - Knowledge in Computers: Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Upgrade and Repair; MS Office, Webpage Application (MS Frontpage); Networking (CISCO), Basic Electricity; Radio Operation and Installation; PABX Maintenance and Technician.
Christian International School of Theology - Dean/Director - Sept. 2006 -present
Various Schools, Seminaries - Professor and Adjunct Faculty - Sept. 2004 -2006
AMA Computer Learning Center - Associate Professor - June 1995 – Sept. 2004
Philippine Uniting Theological Seminary - Faculty - January 1995 - March 1995
Immanuel Missions & Seminary- Faculty - January 1995 - March 1995
World Mission Theological College - Faculty - June 1993 - March 1995
Touch Ministries Foundation, Inc. - Director / Trainer - March 1994 - January 1995
Christian Ministry Institute - Faculty /C.E. Director - June 1990 - June 1995
ACTS, Inc. - Vice-President and Board Member - January 1990 - March 1994
Doctor of Philosophy in Theology and Religion 2003 Graduate
Christian International School of Theology - Yangon, Myanmar
Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.) 2002 Graduate
Manila Theological College (MTC) - Sta. Mesa, Manila
Ph.D. in Development Administration 1996-1997 Two Years
Philippine Christian University (PCU) - Taft Avenue, Manila
Master of Arts in Christian Education 1994 Graduate
Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries (ASCM) - Valero, Makati City
Bachelor in Christian Education 1991 Graduate
The Immanuel Institute & Seminary – Novaliches, Quezon City
Bachelor in Ministerial Study 1991 Graduate
Cathedral of Praise Bible College - 350 Taft Ave., Manila
Diploma in Biblical Study 1989 Graduate
Cathedral of Praise Bible College - 350 Taft Ave., Manila
B.S. Commerce - Accounting 1983 - 1984 Two Years
Tayabas Western Academy - Candelaria, Quezon
B.S. Electrical Eng’g. 1977 - 1979 Two Years
National University - Sampaloc, Manila
Basic Computer Concept and Special Application Programs 1993 - 1994
Dynavision Technology Center - EDSA Guadalupe, Makati City
Computer Literacy Program (DOS, Windows) 1995
Advance Computer Literacy Course (MS-Office) 1995
CMI - Computer Education and Training - Fairview, Quezon City
Basic Electronics, Electricity and Drafting 1972 - 1977
Pamantasan ng Makati - (formerly MPCC) -G. Puyat Ave., Makati City
One (1) Year Electronics Technology 1980
Don Bosco Technical Institute - Pasay Road, Makati City
Three (3) Months Radio Operator’s Course 1983
Sigma Security Services, Inc. - Cubao, Quezon City
Basic PABX Maintenance Course 1985 - 1986
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. - Malugay, Makati City
John Maxwell EQUIP TRAINOR – Philippines - Member/Trainor, Quezon City
Manila Theological College Alumni Association - Member, Sta. Mesa, Manila
United Nations Volunteers Programme-Philippines - Member, Makati City
World Teach Ministries – Philippines - Member/Trainor, Quezon City
Philippine Reformed and Renewal Churches - Member, Quezon City
Institute for Praying People - Member, Quezon City
ASCM Alumni Association - Member, ASCM,Makati City
Asian Missionary Society - Member, ASCM,Makati City
Received a total of 35+ certificates from different leadership, motivational trainings, accomplishments and other seminars . Can be furnished upon request.
Ptr. MANNY MULETA - Pastor
Victory Christian Fellowship – Fort Bonifacio
32nd St. cor. University Pkway
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634
Office: +63 (2) 817 1212
Dr. ANTONIO C. SAN JOSE III - President/Sec. Gen.
Philippine Reformed and Renewal Churches/ACTS, Inc.
P.O. Box 2376 Quezon City, M.M. 1163
Tel. No. (Mobile) – 0921-3412576
Dr. MARTHA I. FAROLAN - Professor
PCU - Center for Graduate Studies in Business & Management
Rm. 227, Academic Building, Taft Avenue, Manila
Tel. No. 523-23-71; 526-51-09