SCHOLARSHIP & DISCOUNTS!!!
FREE Bible Course
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
○ Does CIST accepts transfers from other faith-based Schools?
Christian International School of Theology (CIST) accepts transfers and transfers of credits from other faith-based institutions with an Official Transcript of Records for evaluation and advise from the Admissions office. Without Official Transcript of Records there will be "no transfer of credits".
○ What are the transfer requirements coming from a Secular Degree?
Aside from the Official Transcript of Records, CIST allows transfer from a secular degree with additional 2 Modules or 24 credits over and above the required Modules, e.g. Secular Bachelor's Degree transferring to CIST Masters Program plus 2 Modules - CORE Subjects. If coming from a Faith-Based Bible Courses, no need for the additional Modules.
○ What is Christian International School of Theology or CIST Online?
CIST is an internet and church-based theological Bible School to provide the most extensive, integrated, Biblically-based, Spirit-anointed, life-transforming curriculum package available in the world today.
○ What is the goal of CIST Online?
Our primary goal is to fulfill the Great Commission to Disciple, Train, Equip, and Empower Spirit-Filled Leaders to Disciple Nations and improving Sensitivity to the Voice of God, who adhere to Bible-based Education
○ What is the recognition or accreditation of CIST?
Christian International School of Theology (CIST) is a member of Association of Fundamental Institutions for Religious Education (AFIRE); Affiliate of World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) Theological Commission; Member of Asia Pacific Theological Association (APTA); International Theological Association (ITA); World Evangelical Fellowship (WEF).
○ What is the curriculum standard of CIST Online?
Christian International School of Theology (CIST Online) follows an international academic curriculum standards offered in most of the faith-based Bible colleges, Seminaries and Graduate Schools all around the world. Our consortiums of faith-based schools follows a strict academic requirements and accountability within each of the partner schools.
○ Who founded and manages the CIST?
Christian International School of Theology (CIST) is founded by Dr. Michael Kung from Myanmar; Dr. Benito Que; Dr. Leonardo Romero; Dr. Lucas Dangatan; and Dr. Edwin Gregorio from the Philippines. These comprises the Advisory Board who manages the operations of the CIST Online and CIST Network our Church-based Theological Extension Schools planted all over Asia like Ethiopia, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and USA.
Christian International School of Theology (CIST) is a:
○ Member- Association of Fundamental Institutions for Religious Education (AFIRE);
○ Affiliate- World Evangelical Alliance (WEA) Theological Commission;
○ Member- Asia Pacific Theological Association (APTA);
○ Member- International Theological Association (ITA);
○ Member- World Evangelical Fellowship (WEF)
We would like to hear from you.
For inquiry, comments and suggestions:
Copyright CIST Online. All Rights Reserved.